Hi friends in this video I will show you how to install ADB and fastboot in your windows system so that you can connect your device via ADB.
▼Download @ Links▼
SDK Platform Tools: https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools
Google USB Driver: https://developer.android.com/studio/run/win-usb
OEM USB Driver: https://developer.android.com/studio/run/oem-usb#Drivers
▼Scan @ Video Index▼
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:53 Download SDK Platform Tools
- 01:31 Extract ADB ZIP File
- 02:19 Add ADB To Path Variable
- 04:44 Download OEM USB Drivers
- 05:56 Install OEM USB Driver
- 08:02 Enable USB Debugging
- 08:41 Change Default USB Preference
- 10:02 Authorize ADB Connection
▼Watch @ Related Video▼
Enable USB Debugging: https://youtu.be/WF-zAgxArYk
I Hope, friends you liked this detailed step-by-step guide to install ADB and Fastboot in your windows system. If you have some questions or are facing some issues you can post them down in the comment section below will be glad to help you.
That’s all for today friends Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get more such videos in the future. You can also Subscribe to our newsletters to get email alerts when we release new content. That is it for now friends, see you later bye.