Hi, friends in this video I will show you how you can create a Windows 10 USB installation media. You can use this to install a fresh Windows 10 copy or repair an existing Windows 10 Installation.
First, connect your pen drive to your computer. Then using the below-provided link download the media creation tool software. Run the software and accept the terms and conditions. Select create a USB installation media and set the windows 10 language and architecture. Select the USB drive letter and click Next. After that, the media creation tool will start downloading the Windows 10 setup files from the internet. Once the download is finished it will format the pen drive and copy the installation files to the selected USB drive. On completion, you will get a bootable Windows 10 USB installation media.
▼Download @ Links▼
▼Scan @ Video Index▼
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:40 Connect The USB Drive
- 01:01 Download Media Creation Tool
- 01:22 Open Media Creation Tool
- 02:00 Accept Terms & Conditions
- 02:15 Select Create Installation Media
- 02:29 Select Language & Architecture
- 03:03 Select Media as USB Flash Drive
- 03:14 Select USB Drive Letter
- 03:32 Download Setup Files
- 03:38 Create USB Installation Media
- 04:20 USB Flash Drive is Ready
I Hope, friends you liked this quick guide to creating Windows 10 USB installation media. If you have some questions or are facing some issues you can post them down in the comment section below will be glad to help you.
That’s all for today friends Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get more such videos in the future. You can also Subscribe to our newsletters to get email alerts when we release new content. That is it for now friends, see you later bye.